This hex editor is specifically designed to modify the contents of EEProm (E2P) used in automotive engine control units (ECU). The user interface is optimized to show both the original file and the modified file and allows the synchronization of the two files during browsing and searching. Extended features are supported though the use of plugins which allow for automated operations like immo off, odometer (km), vmax, etc…
The key feature is that it will automatically calculate and update the EEProms checksum when you save your modifications.
– Bosch EDC16/MED9 (For all manufacturers VW, Fiat, Mercedes, BMW, ecc..)
– Peugeot/Citroen Siemens SID801/804/806
– Audi/Seat/Skoda/Volkswagen Bosch ME7.x
– Audi/Seat/Skoda/Volkswagen Bosch M3.82/M3.83/M5.92
– Fiat/Alfa/Lancia Magneti Marelli 1.3L Multijet 6JF/6F3/8DF/8F2/8F3
– Opel Magneti Marelli 1.3L Multijet 6JO/6O2/6O3
– Mercedes Truck Temic SGZ
– Alfa/Fiat/Lancia Body Computer (BSI) read login code plugin (68HC912DSG128/256)
– Alfa/Fiat/Lancia Body Computer (BSI) read login code plugin (93C66)
– Peugeot/Citroen Bosch EDC16C34 read/write login code, read/write injector codes and IMMO OFF
– Peugeot/Citroen Siemens SID801/804/806 read/write login code
– Audi/Seat/Skoda/Volkswagen Bosch EDC15 read/write VIN/VMAX/IMMO OFF
– Audi/Seat/Skoda/Volkswagen Bosch EDC16 read/write VIN/VMAX/IMMO OFF
– Audi/Seat/Skoda/Volkswagen Bosch M3.82/M3.83/M5.92 IMMO OFF
– Audi/Seat/Skoda/Volkswagen Bosch ME7.x IMMO OFF
– Audi/Seat/Skoda/Volkswagen Siemens/Continental Simos PCR2.1 Unlock
– view both original and modified files simultaneously;
– syncronize both original and modified windows to show the current work location;
– highlight areas which have been changed in both windows;
– 8/16/32bit hexadecimal view display
– separate bookmarks for both original and modified files;
– automatic checksum calculation when saving (see the list below);
– highlight areas of the file which are not covered by checksums;
– supports plugins, some included (see the list below).
The software can be installed on multiple computers but execution is permitted on only one computer at a time by use of a USB dongle. The USB dongle must stay connected to the cumpter during application use.
The software includes one year of technical support through our helpdesk.
Opening hours are from Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 19:00.
Helpdesk response time is within 24 work hours.
All future software updates are free.